Coral Coast Group offers behavioral research services to individuals and private, government, and not-for-profit organizations. No project is too small! Our team of highly experienced, customer-focused behavioral scientists has experience with a wide range of behavioral research methodology and offers everything from research-related advice to research project management.
- Questionnaire Design
- Survey Design
- Focus Groups
- Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Design
- Program Evaluation
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Presentations and Reports
- Writing and Editing for Publication
- Thesis and Dissertation Support
- Research Training
The team at Coral Coast Group has experience with research in social, personality and cognitive psychology, health and medicine, and law. The team has conducted research in academic settings and for research centers, government agencies, law firms, and pharmaceutical companies.
Sample Research Projects
- Experiments on Human Memory and Social Influence
- Development and Administration of Questionnaires for Peer-Reviewed Research
- Development and Administration of Surveys of Professional Groups and the General Public
- Development of Quality-of-Life Instruments for Medical Research
- Development of Judicial Performance Instruments and Survey Procedures for Administering the Instrument
- Research to Support Expert Psychological Testimony
- Development of Questionnaires for Jury Selection
- Analyzing Jury Service Questionnaires
- Developing and Administering Pre-Trial Publicity Surveys to Support Change-of-Venue Applications
- Confusion Studies for Copyright Infringement
- Organizational Evaluations for Workplace Wellness and Bullying
MEet Our research Team
Dr. Brian Cutler, President, has conducted psychological research for more than 30 years. He is an experienced research and teacher. Dr. Cutler has held tenure at two universities in the U.S. and one in Canada, where he continues his work as a Professor. Dr. Cutler has published his research in peer-reviewed psychology, law, and medical journals, consulted on numerous projects, and testified as an expert witness frequently.
Dr. Jeffrey Neuschatz is a Professor at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. He has conducted research on Psychology and Law for over 20 years. His has published his research in peer-reviewed journals and edited volumes. He has also presented his work at international and national conferences. He has consulted on numerous topics including eyewitness memory, jailhouse informant testimony, false memories, and copyright infringement cases.
Jeff Kaplan holds a MSC in forensic psychology from the University of Ontario Institute of Technology, and a B.A. (Hons) in psychology and criminal justice from the University of Winnipeg. His areas of expertise is the evaluation of police interrogations and false confessions. He is also an experienced data analyst, having been involved in evaluations conducted on behalf of a number of private and public sector organizations. The services he offers entail literature reviews, survey design and implementation, and statistical analyses. His past projects have included those for Health Canada, the Manitoba Provincial Government (Civil Service Commission), and AAA/CAA, among others. He is currently based in the Greater Toronto Area.